Live Conference online Webinar platform will be used to engage presenters with an audience, receive instant interaction and feedback.
If you cannot attend the conference physically but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience. Virtual presenters will be required to submit abstracts or full paper, and author (s) must pay the registration fee. The conference documents should be sent via email after the conference.
All papers presented virtually will be published in the Conference Proceedings with DOI and ISBN. Virtual presenters will be awarded Certificates and their papers will be considered for publication.
The key to a successful virtual presentation is the same as the key to a successful in-person presentations: So, take the first step and prepare for your optimal Webinar presentation by submitting your abstract/full Paper to the online submission form. After receiving the feedback on your paper, you will get a notification and can proceed for registration and reserve your spot for the presentation.
To make sure your virtual presentation goes smoothly, you are required to:
- Be online and available 15 minutes before the presentation,
- Have a reliable and fast internet connection,
- Test your microphone and video camera,
- Test your slides and make sure they are compatible with a Windows operating system,
- Have a non-distracting environment around you during the presentation. The room you are using should be both quiet and the background used as plain as possible.